Meanwhile, in the Grammar Crisis room....

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Man From T.J.


Watching TV lately, I came to a shocking discovery.
Normally, when advertising is cheap, they show commercials for local lawyers. There is this standard commercial that multiple law firms use, where a semi-famous actor will say "Tell the insurance companies you mean business. Call (Law Firm) ...right now."
Until recently, the actor they used was none other than the Man from U.N.C.L.E. himself, Robert Vaughn. However, the other night, I saw that commercial, only with William Shatner!
Which begs the question: if Napleon Solo and Officer T.J. Hooker were in a Texas Cage Match, who would win? I'm giving Hooker the win, if only because he worked with mid-eighties Heather Locklear.
P.S. Yes, I busted out the T.J. Hooker reference like it was my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home