Meanwhile, in the Grammar Crisis room....

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Charlize Theron Hot? Really?


At around 1:30 last night, I caught a special on MTV2 about the upcoming Aeon Flux movie (coming to a theater near you, December 2nd) and was disturbed that the MTV idiot narrating (hosting) the special called Charlize hot every single time he mentioned her name.
Listen, I do believe she's damn hot, but this bothered me for multiple reasons:
1. They're relying on Charlize being hot to sell the movie, which means they aren't really confident about any other part of it.
2. I'm a dude. I can see that Charlize is hot. I don't need MTV alerting me to this fact. I do realize that most MTV viewers aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer, but I would wager that they could figure this out for themselves. Which leads me to:
3. Goddamnit MTV, stop telling me how to think. If some people don't find her hot, then they're entitled to their opinion (they're wrong as hell, though...whoever they are). Don't inundate them with proclamations of her hotness. If they agreed, they'd have already seen it by now!
Anyway, off the rant...go and see the hot Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux. And watch the hot Charlize Theron on new episodes of Arrested Development...if they ever appear (Goddamn Prison Break! Get cancelled already!).
...oh, and I love Charlize Theron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home