Meanwhile, in the Grammar Crisis room....

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Gwen Stacy? Spiderman 3?

According to Ain't It Cool News, which, as we know, is never wrong (except for, well, yesterday...and all those other days), Gwen Stacy will appear in Spiderman 3. What's more, she'll be played by Ron Howard's daughter!
Is it me, or does it seem that the whole Howard family has some supernatural contract with the devil for fame? I mean, Clint Howard. Enough said.
More than one poster about the article noted how odd it was that they cast a blonde for Mary Jane (who, of course, is a redhead) and a redhead for Gwen (who is a blonde). Well, I'm not quite ready for that question; I'm still pondering what special effect will turn Topher Grace (of Win a Date With Tad Hamilton fame) into Venom.
(By the way, check out my Hostel review, online now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home