Meanwhile, in the Grammar Crisis room....

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Protect yourself from Robots: the book

As you know if you've read this blog, robots are coming to kill us in the near future.
Now, one man, Daniel Wilson, has written the definitive guide to protecting oneself from these circuited creatures, these mechanical monsters, these...electrical evils.
In the New York Times mentioned above, Wilson says, "If history has taught us anything, it is that someday mankind must face and destroy the growing robot menace."
Pay heed to his words! After the coming conflict, I hope that one day my armed compound in Montana may contact his armed compound in Montana by way of carrier-pigeon.
Other things:
  • Karma turns: So I couldn't copy-edit at me school newspaper, the Chronicle, because of a class obligation. Can you guess what I did at my internship today?
  • Bureaucracy rears it's ugly head: Overheard at my class obligation (a lecture): "And now, I'm proud to introduce the man who's going to introduce our speaker tonight."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home