Meanwhile, in the Grammar Crisis room....

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Here today, Kong tomorrow

I was in New York yesterday, and I went searching for the full-scale Kong that I mentioned earlier, but could not find it.
Now, either they are experimenting with stealth - monkey technology (which we can't rule out at this point), or my prediction about the city tiring of it's new pet came true, albeit much sooner than I anticipated.
O, New York City, you have called upon us a great woe...possibly the wrath of God in ape form. Kong may be gone from our sight, but he is only hidden, brooding and planning the day where his offspring shall rise, and seize the city, tall building by tall building.
So, yes, stealth monkeys have now officially passed robots on the list of things I'm paranoid about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home